In our effort to assist you below are some guidelines and tips ensuring correct cleaning of our product lines. It is important to note that these practices should be followed as a regular regime at all times – and should continue post COVID 19.
We've come too far to take a step back!
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. Info@FMGonline.ca We remain committed to the health and wellness of Canadians and we thank you for all of your support.
General Recommendations – All Product Lines
- Have your clients wash their hands both prior and after class/session
- Have hand sanitizer available
- Practice social distancing 3 - 6 feet
- Have your clients use the same piece of equipment for the entire workout – no sharing
- Provide your clients with their own piece of equipment and / or have them available for sale
- Your clients can then take them home and bring with them to class
- If your facility does suspend programs, or faces closure, one can also turn to other delivery modalities to reach your clients
- Online Streaming - thru Facebook Live, Zoom and other platforms.
Private Facebook Groups
- You can continue to teach your formatted classes – your clients have the equipment at home – and they still have you!
- Please check with your insurance provider to see if you need any additional coverage when streaming
Cleaning Your BENDER BALLS
- We recommend soap and water using clean hands, sponge or small towel.
- Use the same rule for hand washing – thoroughly clean
the entire surface of the ball for at least 20 seconds
- No excessive scrubbing is necessary – use gentle strokes
- Thoroughly rinse with warm water
- “Pat” dry with a towel.
- Try to avoid rubbing the ball. The uniqueness of the Bender Ball is its tactile, sticky surface.
- Excessive rubbing over prolonged periods of time, can decrease the longevity of the surface area
- Let dry to ensure all excess moisture has evaporated
- Disinfectant Wipes - some have asked about the use disinfectant wipes – as another precaution in addition to the above.
- Correct washing with soap and water is still recommended
- The side effect to wipes is that they contain alcohol.
- With repetitive use over prolonged periods of time, the ball will slowly lose the tactile stickiness
Cleaning Your GLIDING DISCS
- Hardwood (fabric covered)
- Disinfectant wipes can leave a sticky residue on the fabric
- Take a clean cloth with soap and water and lightly pat down both sides and along the rim
- Allow to dry before use
- NB: This is not as effective as disinfecting wipes.
- Carpet (plastic)
- Wipe down thoroughly with disinfecting wipes on both sides and outside rim
- Then rinse with soap and water
- Let dry before use
Cleaning Your ROPELESS JUMP ROPES
- Foam Components
- Disinfectant Wipes on entire surface
- Plastic Components
- Soap and water for at least 20 seconds OR
- Disinfectant Wipes on all surface area