You’ll LeaRn How To:
- Create and teach Barre classes for Pilates audience and for all types of fitness levels.
- Easily exchange a Barre exercise for a similar Pilates equipment exercise and to modify both.
- Structure and effective 30,45,55, or 60 minute classes.
- Choose the perfect exercise selection based on your audience, whether at the Barre, on the mat, or on a reformer.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up - whether in a small studio packed with Pilates equipment or without it.
- Cue for every type of learner
- Teach in optimum sequence for Barre and Pilates fusion workout.
CEC’s - LIVE IN PERSON EVENTS
- AFLCA - 8, BCRPA - 8, canfitpro - 4 FIS, 4 HWL, 4 PTS, CFES - 8, SPRA - 6
- ACE 0.8, AFAA 8.0, NASM 0.8, SCW 8.0
CEC’s - LIVE online webinar EVENTS
- AFLCA - 6, BCRPA - 8, canfitpro - 4 FIS, 4 HWL, 4 PTS, CFES - 8, SPRA - 6
- ACE 0.8, AFAA 8.0, NASM 0.8, PMA 8.0, SCW 8.0
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Online access to the New Musically Method module
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Exclusive discounts on equipment and apparel