Tim Hawke B.A. – Physical Activity and Sports Studies
Tim Hawke is passionate about helping people improve their health and quality of life. A fitness industry veteran, he has been a fitness educator, club manager, program director, personal trainer and group exercise instructor for private, not-for-profit and corporate facilities in Vancouver, Edmonton and Winnipeg for more than 20 years.
His energy level is boundless, and his passion and enthusiasm will motivate and inspire you, and his quirky personality will keep you entertained. . In his personal life, Tim is an avid snowboarder and inline skater; he loves working out, hiking, biking and sea kayaking.
Tim currently splits his time between, training newbie personal trainers, and fitness for instructors for Can-Fit-Pro and overseeing several onsite corporate Health and Wellness facilities for Curtis Personalized Health Management.
Tim obtained his Bachelor of Arts majoring in Physical Activity and Sports Studies, from the University of Winnipeg, while working for the YM-YWCA, as assistant Adult Director. In addition to his degree Tim holds the following certifications:
• BCRPA Supervisor of Fitness Leaders
• Can Fit Pro PRO Trainer; Personal Training, Nutrition and Wellness, and Fitness Instructor Specialist ( Trainer of Trainers)
• Bender Method Master Trainer
• Resist A Ball CORE Trainer
• Keiser Power Pace instructor
• Yoga Alliance – 200 hr Yoga Instructor
• Physical Mind Institute Mat Pilates Instructor
For more information on classes and personal training check out Tim’s website: www.timhawke.comcontent